Access Management & Authentication Solutions
Access Management & Authentication Solutions
must-see stats to inform your access management strategy
Why Zero Trust doesn’t have to mean a rock bottom employee experience? Do conventional username and password options still have a place when it comes to secure authentication?
- We surveyed 400 IT and security execs across Europe and the Middle East to get their take on the issues that matter in access management.
- Unprotected infrastructure (like IoT) is the no.1 target for cyber-attacks. See what else is keeping your peers awake at night.
- Execs see value in Single Sign On and biometrics, but many are ready to extend username/password options. Are we taking a step back or should passwords get a pass?
- Lock it down or open up – how are enterprises tackling access management in a world of multicloud? Get all the answers here.
Augment your existing security infrastructure to upscale protection, improve performance and add value, while removing investment risk – now and in the future.
To continue to deliver the most advanced defence, aerospace, and security solutions, all of your staff at BAE Systems need to be connected, your applications accessible, and your cyber risks managed.
That means deploying simple, secure access management and authentication solutions that offer a boost, not a barrier, to performance.
Delivering the speed of access your diverse global workforce demands, with the transparency, control and compliance your enterprise needs, Thales is here to help.
Bridging this security/experience divide, Thales offers fast, secure access management, authentication and security token solutions with the breadth to authenticate any user type, everywhere – while IT gets the transparency, control and cost savings it needs to drive the strategy in a Zero Trust world and boost protection.
Creating secure, agile working environments
Simplicity is key to productivity for today’s hybrid workforce – wherever they are, and the applications and data reside. But access and password management can be a complex, time consuming issue for administrators, and a performance challenge for users.
Agile working environments need agile solutions – covering all user journeys from office, to remote workers, to contractors. Thales can help you accelerate access to cloud services, embed the convenience of passwordless authentication, and streamline cloud authentication management.
Plus, with apps and services on-premise, in the cloud and in hybrid environments, the ability to bring all the benefits of an agile, cloud-first access management and authentication solution to your own datacentres within BAE Systems, is a major advantage.
Making it simple, Thales also offers a single pane view of access events across your application estate. With the widest and strongest range of authenticators for your different users, our agile and flexible solution means you’ll always know the right user has access to the right application, at the right level of trust.
Enhancing system security and efficiency
Eliminating complexity is key for users. It’s critical for today’s CISO teams too.
Protecting different users, enforcing policy, while managing the everyday ‘lights on’ activities of integration and patching, can stretch even the most efficient teams.
Tackling complexity from front to back, Cloud Single Sign On (SSO) offers easy access to all cloud apps with a single identity, reduces administration and – through industry standard protocols and algorithms – builds on protection already in place.
And because it’s all delivered by Thales, your tech teams can get on with the day job without having to allocate management resource. Everything is always up-to-date with the latest innovations, and the single, easy to navigate console delivers access to multiple cloud applications too.
We provide everything you need to continuously improve your operational efficiency through streamlined processes, supporting your digital transformation and pioneering track record.
How to create trust in an untrusted environment. Cyber experts offer their views
‘Never trust, always verify’ is the central tenant of tackling the security challenges in a world of disruption, transformation and hybrid workstyles. But with system and behavioural change critical to success, how can you ensure the right procedures and practices are in place to mitigate any threat? We asked information security experts from across the world for their views.
- From cultural shift to constant vigilance, our experts identify the organisation’s biggest barriers to achieving access management security in a Zero Trust world.
- Talking the talk is easy. Our panel helps you turn talking into reality with critical considerations and pragmatic guidance to help you achieve your Zero Trust model.
- Whether attacks come from inside or out, securing your borderless and dispersed environments can be challenging. We show you how access management leaves nothing to chance.
Optimising system performance, securely
As enterprises accelerate the move to the cloud and look to secure an increasingly hybrid infrastructure, investment protection becomes a priority.
Transformation is a journey not a destination. New solutions today not only have to be compatible with your existing systems and applications, they must integrate with whatever comes next. Deploy today and rip and replace tomorrow is not an option.
Augmenting your existing security infrastructure, Thales upscales protection, improves performance and adds value, while removing investment risk – now and in the future.
Seamlessly integrating into and collaborating with current access and authentication management technologies to boost protection – and supporting your systems and apps as they migrate to cloud – the Thales solution integrates, scales and evolves alongside your infrastructure.
Because it’s born in the cloud, it is cloud agnostic – whether your chosen route is Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google or another. And where cloud isn’t right for some of your workloads, you can use Thales to manage access to on-premise datacentre apps too – optimising whole system performance and giving you the flexibility you need, wherever transformation takes you.
Are unprotected Remote Desktop Protocols letting ransomware into your network?
Hitting thousands of enterprises in over 17 countries, the recent fourth of July ransomware attack was one of the biggest attacks ever seen. As the sophistication of attacks increases, remote desktops are now in the firing line. We go behind the headlines to chart the true scale of ransomware RDP attacks.
- Millions of misconfigured RDP machines are at risk. With half of all ransomware attacks now levering the protocol, it’s a big problem. Find out how big.
- Ports left open and compromised passwords are just two of the issues. We identify the root cause of RDP ransomware attacks.
- With existing security measures not fit for purpose, we highlight four simple actions you can take to make an immediate difference.